People who are avid gamers and very fond of fighting games must be aware of arcade sticks. If you are a player and planning to buy an arcade stick but confused at the same time regarding what type of stick to buying, you should make a note of certain points by following the beginner’s arcade stick guide. Let us take a look at some of these points:
- It depends on an individual if he prefers to use an arcade stick or use a regular controller. It is better to take time and check properly if it suits you because there is always a chance that you might not like it.
- Before spending a huge amount of money on an arcade stick guide, you must be proficient in using it else it can be very difficult for you to handle it and you will end up not liking it. Keep it in mind that you will have to spend around $200 to $250 for an efficient stick. Thus, it is better to think clearly if you can use it or not.
- You can save some money if you purchase a 360/PS3 stick. This can work for you while playing SFV. You can use a brook converter with the stick while playing on PS4.
- You can opt for Madcatz Street Fighter V Fightstick Alpha if you have a strict budget. This can be perfect for someone who is a beginner since it is very lightweight, small in size and it is comparatively cheap.
- You can also go for Hori Real Arcade Pro 4 if you are looking for a stick for tournament grade. It is quite nice and sturdy and one of the cheapest stick perfect for PS4. It is fairly lighter in weight. Thus, it can be carried around very easily.